Helping our community get better access to health care and take more control of their health and wellbeing.
What is the Help to Health project?
The Help to Health project is made up of four different initiatives that help the community get better access to health care and to take more control of their health and wellbeing needs. These initiatives are:
- The Right Place
- It’s Ok to Ask
- Clarence Talks
- Help to Health Friends
How can you help your community?
You can help people in the Clarence community get the best access to their health care needs by:
- Becoming a Right Place organisation
- Helping us share and promote the It’s Ok to Ask messages or by getting involved in a workshop
- Signing up as a Help to Health Friend. Here is the sign-up form.
- Helping us to promote and share Clarence Talks with your customers, consumers, family, friends, colleagues and broad social networks…or coming along yourself – they are for everyone!
- Signing up to receive our newsletter to find out what’s going on
If you can help, would like to connect with the project or have any questions you can get in touch by filling out the spaces below and we will get in touch with you.
Clarence Talks are free monthly health and wellbeing information sessions for the community. Help to…
Help to Health Friends are members of the Clarence community who are interested in health…
In 2011, people living in Clarence were surveyed about their health and wellbeing. Some people…