This website is aimed at:
- Promoting services, activities, events and information that aim to improve health and wellbeing. This is primarily aimed at Clarence residents but will also be of value to those in the Greater Hobart area.
- Promoting activities that improve equity for vulnerable members of the community and those who experience disadvantage.
- Providing a portal for information exchange
This website WILL:
- Promote activities that are aimed at improving the health and wellbeing of the general population or vulnerable groups within the general population
- Promote healthy activities that are aimed at increasing access for vulnerable groups
- Promote activities that are low or no-cost
- Promote activities that have inclusive principles
This website WILL NOT:
- Advertise commercial business opportunities priced at regular commercial rates, even when those businesses are promoting health and wellbeing
- Promote activities of specific groups where the overall goal relates to the particular interests of the group rather than the health and wellbeing of community members
Clarence City Council reserves the right to choose which content is included in the “Live – City of Clarence” website.