Take a leap and try some free outdoors group fitness!
Fitness in the Park is a free fitness program run in Council’s outdoor spaces throughout the year. Open to the whole community, the program provides a way for people to get active, improve their fitness, enjoy the great outdoors, and meet new people.
The Summer Program will run from 9 October 2020 to 31 March 2021.
All sessions will be held at Bellerive Beach Park. Sessions will be held on Tuesdays and Fridays at 9:30am and Wednesdays at 6pm.
Sessions break for New Year between December 21 and January 12.
Group Fitness Sessions are for anyone… beginners, over 50s, mums and bubs, you name it! You can take it at your own level so come along and have a go!
Please observe physical distancing and stay 1.5m apart.
Please do not attend if you are unwell or have any symptoms of illness.
Please practice good hygiene and use hand sanitiser.
- Sign a waiver for both Council and Energy
Please print the forms, fill them out and bring them along.
- Participate in a verbal medical screen
- Wear laced training shoes
- Have a water bottle
- Wear hats and sun-block when necessary
- A towel or mat is handy for all sessions and a must for Beach Yoga
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian
- Mums with bubs participating in sessions must have had at least six weeks since birth.
Due to our parks being refreshed throughout the year, meeting points may change, so please look for the flag on the day.
Bookings are not taken for the sessions, just come along!
All programmed sessions will run unless deemed unsafe due to extreme weather. If unsure, come along and see if the program is going ahead.
For more information contact: Community Planning and Development Officer, Suzanne Schulz on 6217 9599 or email firstname.lastname@example.org