The following community halls are owned by Clarence City Council. These halls are available for hire, so if you have a regular function, one-off event or private party it could be held at your local hall.
Call Council on (03) 6217 9695 for:
- Bellerive Community Arts Centre
- Cambridge Hall
- Lauderdale Hall
- Lewis Park Hall Seven Mile Beach
- Old Bellerive Library
- Rokeby Trust Hall
- Sandford Hall
- Seven Mile Beach Play Space
- Tranmere Hall
Richmond Hall can be booked through Richmond Post Office on (03) 6260 2260
There are a number of Council facilities managed by Committees.
- Alma’s Activities Centre Clarence
- Geilston Bay Community Centre
- Howrah Community Centre
- Lindisfarne Community Activities Centre
- Risdon Vale Hall
- South Arm Calverton Hall
To book these or for more information on these halls and venues look at the Council website.