Facing Up to It (FUTI)
FUTI is a project to tackle family violence that started in Clarence Plains in 2000. It is working to bring to light the issue of family violence in the community by building people’s confidence and skills to talk about the issue and respond when someone they know is a victim.
The program empowers people to act as “First Contact Person” for people experiencing family violence.
You can get involved in FUTI by:
- Doing FUTI’s First Contact Person Training
- Attending First Contact Person Network meetings
You can contact the FUTI Project Support Worker on 6247 1230.
The following Centres can be also be contacted about the FUTI project:
- Clarence Plains Child and Family Centre – 6246 6444
- Clarence Council Youth Centre – 6247 1230
- Rokeby Neighbourhood Centre – 6247 6778
- Clarendon Vale Neighbourhood Centre – 6247 8163