Worksafe Tasmania is a great resource for all things relating to safety, health and wellbeing in the work place. Worksafe also have Advisors who help you improve the health and wellbeing of your staff by:
- helping you develop a health and wellbeing program that suits your workplace
- identifying the activities and health topics your workers will value
- monitoring and reviewing your health and wellbeing program outcomes
- making links with community health organisations, providers and services
- providing you with ongoing support.
Have a look at the work safe ‘Simple guide to workplace health and wellbeing’ pages here to find out how your business or organisation can improve health and be more effective.
The site includes really useful resources to get you going so it’s a great place to start.