Sorry, this event has ended
Become a part of Clarence City Councils Youth Network Advisory Group.
For youth between 12 and 25 who live, work, or go to school in the Clarence area and are interested in volunteering.
YNAG works with Clarence City Council to help run events, meeting fortnightly during school terms, and making sure the youth of the city have a voice.
What you can get from it:
• Community engagement
• Have a voice in policy and decision making
• Learn and develop skills that will help you, your community, and council
• Take part in fun activities with other youth
• Make a difference
• Build confidence and make friends
• Take part in the life of your community
• Learn how to plan, organise and run events
What to Bring
Nothing, snacks and materials are provided
Things to note
Meetings usually happen in the Committee room at the Clarence City Council offices