Sorry, this event has ended
What you need to know when starting in small business
This webinar will provide you with the basics, information and tips for considering entrepreneurship and setting up your small business
This online information session/webinar (attendees will receive a link to join the event) is presented by Business South, under the “Entrepreneurship Facilitator Program” which is an Australian Government funded initiative providing free assistance to consider, plan and start your own business.
Participants will learn about some of the the main aspects and concepts, as well as some tips & tools, when considering setting up a small business.
Business South encourages all participants to use the “Entrepreneurship Facilitator Service” for further exploration of their business startup journey. Topics of this information session include but are not limited to:
– considerations before you start out
– how to assess your business idea
– basics of planning and marketing
– considering small business compliance
– how to best set yourself up for success
– available complementary services and assistance