Sorry, this event has ended
Take a leap and try some free outdoors group fitness!
Fitness in the Park is a free fitness program run in Council’s outdoor spaces throughout the year. Open to the whole community, the program provides a way for people to get active, improve their fitness, enjoy the great outdoors, and meet new people.
The Summer program will run until 1 April 2022. Sessions will be held at various times and locations across Clarence.
Group Fitness Sessions are for anyone… beginners, over 50s, mums and bubs, you name it! You can take it at your own level so come along and have a go!
Please observe physical distancing and stay 1.5m apart.
Please do not attend if you are unwell or have any symptoms of illness.
Please practice good hygiene and use hand sanitiser.
You must check in each session for contact tracing purposes.
- Sign a release form for both Council and Energy:
Please print the forms, fill them out and bring them along.
- Participate in a verbal medical screen.
- Wear laced training shoes.
- Have a water bottle.
- Wear hats and sun-block when necessary.
- A towel or mat is handy for all sessions.
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian.
- Mums with bubs participating in sessions must have had at least six weeks since birth.