Sorry, this event has ended
We want to hear from you!
Clarence is working with the Tasmanian Government and the University of Tasmania to gather information on health and wellbeing. The research team are building a picture of:
• What health and wellbeing means to people in Clarence
• what helps people with their health and wellbeing
• what gets in the way of good health and wellbeing
• what is missing from the picture
We are holding a community conversation to:
• let you know what the research is telling us about health and wellbeing
• hear about what’s working and what’s missing
• answer your questions
The information you give us will be used to help improve health and wellbeing in your community.
Things to note
This is a free event, food is provided and kids are welcome. Please contact us if you need transport.